Wednesday 28 September 2011

An A- Z Of Poodle

Evening everyone..Hope you are all well. I saw this on Coops blog and had to have a go LOL..So here it is, an A-Z of moi.
A- Age: Oh * groan* do I have to LOL...43
B-Bed Size: Double
C-Chore That You Hate:  Hmmm doing dishes
D- Dogs: None
E- Essential Start To The DayCOFFEE LOL
F- Favourite Colour: Lilac or Pink
G- Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Hmmm no question for H LOL
I - Instrument You Play : None
J- Job Title: Does Supreme Poodle count? LOL
K - Kids: None
L - Live: Warrington, Cheshire, UK
M - Mums Name: Ann
N - Nicknames: Poodle
O - Overnight Hospital Stays: Once
P - Pet Peeves: Liars and Arrogance
Q - Quote From A Movie:  " I Can't Live In A World Where You Don't Exist" The Twilight Series...mmmm Edward ..sorry ..LOL
R - Right Or Left Handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 Younger Sisters
T- oh another missing letter LOL
U - Underwear: Of Course LOL
V - Veg You Hate: Sprouts
W - What Makes You Run Late: Local Bus Service
X - X-Rays You've Had: Many LOL...Have Broken my ankle and last year broke my collar bone...what can I say I'm not well co-ordinated LOL
Y - Yummy Food You Cook: Chicken with stir fry veggies and Kurdish Rice
Z- Zoo Animal: Penguin


Well thats it - whats that you say, Phew? LOL xxx

1 comments:

coops said...

fab a-z jacq.i love your answer to job title ;D

xx coops xx

Post a Comment