Wednesday 11 April 2012

Ruby's Rainbow DT Card -Birthday Cake

Hello everyone...Hope you are all well...I think I'm having my Friday 13th early, first of all my laptop had the black screen of death yesterday so I just left it alone and decided to try it again today and wonder of wonders it worked lol. Then my camera decided to act up so apologies for the photo, I had to use my mobile. Then health issues have been plaguing me again . So anyway...Over at Ruby's Rainbow we have a new challenge for you and its Ruby's Rainbows First Birthday Woohooo so we'd like to see Birthday Cakes. For my card I used the adorable free PolkaDoodles stamps and the sentiment was another freebie from last year.


Close Up Of Image
Recipe:
  • Scalloped Card Blank
  • Image - Free PolkaDoodles Stamp Set
  • Sentiment - Free Stamp Set
  • Scalloped Circle and Circle Nesties
  • DP's from stash
  • Promarkers
Do pop on over to Ruby's Rainbow and see what my Fab Teamies have created for you and get your entry in. Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxx

7 comments:

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo.

Hugs
Jayne
x

coops said...

so gorgeous jacq.stunning pretty colours and the image is fab :D

xx coops x

Basslady said...

this is so fabulous and yummy!

happy birthday sweetie!

it's go GREAt to be your team-mate!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

A lovely card...if this is what you do on a bad week...wow!!!

Have a wonderful week team mate and I send hugs from Spain!!!
xxxx

Berry said...

What a technological nightmare you have been having Jacqui! This is a really cute card and such a sweet image hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

A fab card, such a sweet image! I do hope your week gets better!
Helen x

Kristine said...

sooo pretty! Love the image and your coloring--great card Jacq *Ü*

Post a Comment