Tuesday, 5 June 2012

The Squirrel And The Fox DT Card - Summer or Winter

Afternoon everyone...Hope you are all well. I've created this as my DT Card for The Squirrel and The Fox, now I know I'm late and I apologise to my Fab Teamies for this, I don't know whether I'm coming or going just lately lol. Our theme this time is Summer or Winter and we're being sponsored by the Fab Robyn's Fetish. We're also having a DT Call too so if you fancy being part of our Fab Team just put DT after your name when you enter.


So here's my little card


And the inside


Recipe:
  • White Card
  • Image - Hand Drawn
  • DP's, from stash
  • Martha Stewart Edge Punch
  • Promarkers
  • Gems from stash
  • Flower Stamp Free with an old craft magazine
  • Sentiment Stamp's from Ladybug Crafts Ink
  • Circle Nesties
I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
Thanks for popping by and hope you like my little card xxx

9 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a sweet card! I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Sue said...

Very pretty card Jacqui,love the image.
Sue xx

deesdesigns said...

Oh! She is just adorable, I want to give those cheeks a pinch. Thanks so much for joining us for our "Any Sentiment" challenge at Aud Sentiments! Dee

Dragonlady said...

Really cute, love the colours. Thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

coops said...

gorgeous card jacq.i love your fab colours and design and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Molecraft said...

Such a sweet card, love the fab layout!
Helen x

Leslie Turner said...

Oh, I love this! That image is adorable! Thanks so much for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
Hugs,
Leslie, DT
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this amazing creation

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Post a Comment