Saturday 13 August 2011

Critter Sketch DT Call

Afternoon everyone, hope all is well out there in Blogland. Well, Critter Sketch Challenge is having a DT call so I thought I would enter. For all the details please do check out the Challenge Blog. So here is the card I'm entering . It features one of my little Digi Characters, available now over at the store
http://thepoodlesdigidoodles.weebly.com/   .



Close Up Of The Image
Heres the list:
So do go check out the Lovely Challenge Blog http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/  . Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxxx

4 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

what a sweetie she is adorable oh I do hope you get picked to be on the team with me at Critters so I am keeping my fingers crossed for you good luck
Jacki xx

coops said...

stunning card jacq.the image is gorgeous and i love the fab pumpkins.
good luck in the dt call hun :D

xx coops xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

super cute card and I love your image! (lots of talent there!) Good luck with the DT call!
Hugs,
Georgia

Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) said...

What a cute card! The little girl its so darling =0) good luck!!!


www.mrssassycrafter.com

Post a Comment