Wednesday 24 August 2011

News News And More News

Afternoon everyone... Hope you are all well this Wednesday afternoon. Just a quick Post regarding my challenge blog The Poodles Parlour, heres the News.....
Now, onto some News.. I have decided to do a couple of new things on Poodles Parlour, Starting NOW, from all the entries each challenge, I will be selecting 3 entrants to recieve a FREE digi from my store. Then all you need to do is showcase what you make with my digi on your blog. Simples eh LOL...Next... Also starting NOW, I will be awarding one person a place on " Poodles Podium". Whats that I hear you say... The lucky " Poodles Podium " winner gets a Guest Design Team spot for a later challenge and 2 FREE digis. So thats the news for now.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

1 comments:

pinky said...

Great idea Jacqui, keeping my fingers and toes crossed lol.

Post a Comment