Wednesday 31 August 2011

Sonny Honeycloud

Evening everyone.....hope you are all well. I think I may be developing a slight obsession with these digis from Pollycraft lol..Say hello to Sonny Honeycloud - Poetry  isn't she just fabulous.


Close Up Of Image

I'm entering her into the following challenges: Cupcake Inspirations, Creative Card Crew, I Love Promarkers and My Mums Craft Shop ( I have used 1 image, 2 dps, and 3 buttons for this challenge ).

Heres the list:
  • Card Blank
  • Promarkers
  • Image from Pollycraft
  • DPs from stash
  • Ribbon from stash
  • Polka Dot Buttons from Papermania
Check out the challenges here:
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/   ........Anything Goes

Thanks for popping by and hope you like the card xxxxx

8 comments:

coops said...

stunning card jacq.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and papers are fab :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

What a super card. The image is so cute. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Sue said...

what a fabulous card,love the image....very sweet:)

Thank you for joining us at MMCS

Sue
xx

Karen said...

Great card, love the image and the colours you've used, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card & great image too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Shanna Shands said...

Really cute fall card. Thanks for joining the creative card crew challenge anything goes.

Shanna

xxxtglxxx said...

Aww, cute card and fab colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

cebelica said...

Great card. I especially like the polka dot ribbon and buttons. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS! Hugs!

Post a Comment