Sunday 21 August 2011

NEW THINGS

Afternon everyone... where has the sun gone gone to? It was so nice this morning, now its gone so grey. So, I decided that my Blog needed a new look so it was onto my Fab Sister and Hey Presto Lol.. Thanks Sis, you're a STAR. She has also added MORE NEW DIGIS to the store today too, Please do pop over and have a look http://thepoodlesdigidoodles.weebly.com/ . I have been busy drawing new designs and making my DT cards, so can't show those yet lol. I maybe back later with a card I can show ;) xxxx

5 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

OOOOhhhh I like the new look you are soooo lucky to have someone to do this for you I would a new look but can't see any I like more than what I've got so will have to stick with it anyway just been to have a look at new digi's and they are fab must put them on my list of to gets oh BTW it's lovely here
Jacki xx

Vicky said...

Loving the new look hun....and I will pop over to see your new digi's in a mo...

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

pinky said...

Love the new look Jacqui, very pretty autumn colours:) You have a lovely sister to take the time to do this for you:)

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, love the new look blog - wish I had a sister like yours! Am nipping over to the shop to have a mooch. Sarah

coops said...

wow your new looks blog is fab jacq :D


xx coops xx

Post a Comment