Tuesday 30 August 2011

Dexter The Penguin

Afternoon everyone... I can honestly say I deserve the nickname my OH gave me lol.. which is Poodle by the way in case you were wondering. I am such a scatty mare I tell you.. had to switch the ink cartridges in my printer and me being me, I put the old ones back in and wondered why on earth it still wasn't working LOL. Oh the complete shame of it.. * hangs head* well at least it gave my sister a laugh on the phone. Good grief I do some daft things , there really is no hope for me lol.
Anywho... I treated myself to a couple of digis from Pollycraft this morning and have had a play ...Say hello to the adorable Dexter The Penguin - Snow Cone .

I'm entering Dexter into the following challenges: Moving Along With The Times, Delightful Challenges, Designed2Delight, Passion For Promarkers , Creative Card Crew and Crafts 4 Eternity ( Thanks Pinky ) and also Polka Doodles
Heres the little list:
  • Card blank
  • DPs From Polka Doodles - All Around & Everywhere CD
  • Promarkers
  • Image From Pollycraft
  • Sentiment Stamp from Inkadinkado
  • Gems from Anitas
  • Circle Nesties
  • Blue Cardstock from stash
Check out the challenges here:

Thanks for popping in and hope you like my little card xxxx

18 comments:

Basslady said...

very cute and sweet! the image made me smile at once!

great choice of dp's, hun!

what i like most of the image is the snowflake on the ice...tiny but very cute detail!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anonymous said...

LOL, not just me that does things like that then!!! Fab card Jacq; love the colours and the snowflake on the ice cream! xx

pinky said...

Lol it must be a woman thing Jacqui, I could write a book of my funny turns lol. Love your card he is so cute. Why not enter him into our challenge this week at Crafts4Eternity:)

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and I have done the same as you...lol...

big hugs Vicky xx

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a cute card & you have coloured the image perfectly x
Thanks for joining us this week @ Delightful Challenges & Good Luck x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

dstandard said...

Too too cute! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

coops said...

stunning card jacq.really love the shape and gorgeous colour combo and the penguin is so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL you sound like me....I'm a bugger for putting the fone in the fridge!! no idea why but it ends up in there at least once a month!xx

Fab card, love the image he is a cutie!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT & Delighful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Liz said...

Great card !!! Sweet !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E. Liz

Shanna Shands said...

This is such a fun card. Thanks for joining the anything goes challenge with the Creative Card Crew. Hope to see you next challenge.

Shanna

Emma said...

An adorable card, lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Debs said...

Super cute card - the image is adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

pinky said...

Good woman!! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Oh hunni..your not the only one who has done it...me too hunni!!
Anyhoo Jacq your card is stunning, such a sweet image & yummy papers :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Julie said...

Ooh this is delightful!!Gorgeous colours and image! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

Vintage Milly said...

Wow what a fab creation, thanks for joining in with our challenge at Polkadoodles this week,
Em.x

Post a Comment