Thursday 18 August 2011

A Much Needed Day Out ( New Piccie Added )

Afternoon everyone.. hope you are all well. I had a lovely day out yesterday, My OH and me went to Southport with OH's Mum and Dad. Spent a lovely much needed break from where I live and all the problems I'm having. So nice wandering along the pier and then on the beach, the sun was shining and just a little breeze.. beautiful weather. Here are a few piccies.

View From The Pier


On The Beach

Awww Little Donkeys on The Beach

More Of The Beach

Its Those Donkeys Again LOL


My Wonderful Partner Tony


Well thats it for now... wish I was back on the beach lol. Back later with a card . Thanks for popping by and hope you like the photos xxxx

8 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Jacq,Im so glad you had a good day,I'm not that far from Southport,and on a good day its gorgeous.
Sue xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Jacqui. How beautiful, and it looked perfect for a stroll. So glad you got away from pressures and had some quality time. Good for you sweetie. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

kayc said...

Glad you had a good day. Your photos are lovely. I love donkeys. Take care. Kathleen x

Debbie said...

Hi Jacqui, glad you had a lovely day out.You deserve it.Hope you're okay.Love Debbie x

Ang C said...

Looks like you had a lovely day out - I'm off to Southport tomorrow - hope the weather is good!

pinky said...

Love the photos Jacqui and glad you had a good day out, its bound to be good for the soul:)

coops said...

aw fab pics jacq and love to see that you can still get the donkey rides at the beach :D
glad you had a great day :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jacqui, love the piccies and glad you had a good day out. Really does you good, a change of scenery doesn't it! Sarah

Post a Comment